Would like a pretty easy sewing without compromising a cool and trendy result? RELAX is the perfect pattern for that!
Wear it in any occasion. Tightened waist with batwing sleeves, this sweatshirt is so lovely to wear, as comfortable as knitwear without compromise on style.
The set of patterns is available from size 34 to 50 (FR) / 6 to 22 (UK) corresponding to 32 to 45 ¾ inches for the bust size.
The Relax sweatshirt pattern has been developed for sweat type fabrics. However all jersey type or more generally all woven fabrics will do.
- A4 format PDF pattern (20 pages) in English
- A0 format PDF pattern in English
- US Letter format PDF pattern (20 pages) in English
- Detailed sewing instructions manual in English
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (values given here for a 140 cm / 55” width):120 cm from 34 to 38 (FR) - 150 cm from 40 to 50 (FR) / 47 ¼‘’ from 6 to 10 (UK) - 59’’ from 12 to 22 (UK)
- An elastic band with a 7mm width. Length from 77 cm / 30 ½ ‘’ to 103 cm / 40 ½ ‘’. Add 3 cm / 1 ¼ ‘’ for each size increase.
- A bias strip for the neckline: 65 cm from 34 to 38 (FR) - 70 cm from 40 to 50 (FR) / 25 ½ ‘’ from 6 to 10 (UK) – 27 ½ ’’ from 12 to 22 (UK)
- An heat erasable « Pilot Frixion » type pen, but this is optional.
DressYourBody designs patterns, you create your clothes … No matter if you are an experienced sewer or you just want to start making your own pieces, the sewing pattern I’m initially doing for myself and that I wear daily are there for you. I pay the maximum attention to design crystal clear sewing patterns without any overlapping parts and very detailed sewing instructions. DressYourBody also proposes an innovative concept with the “Sleeves bar”. You can download for free a complete set of sleeves that are compatible with the vast majority of my designs so that you can mix different options and create your very unique style. Check regularly because the bar is being refilled with new sleeves very often! Christine