Relaxed jersey pants Leo, yoga pants, pyjama pants - XS-S / US size 4-6 / UK 6-8 - sewing pattern A4 + US letter
This pattern will enable you to sew basic pajama pants in jersey fabrics. You can also wear the pants to do yoga or just relax at home. The pants have straight legs and a wide stretchy waist.
Sizes: this page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes XS-S / US 4-6 / UK 6-8 only. The pattern also is available in S-M / US 6-8 / UK 8-10 and M-L / US 10-12 / UK 12-14, L-XL / US 10-12 / UK 12-14, XL-XXL / US 12-14 / UK 14-16. Have a look at the sizes chart (in cm) to determine the size that suits you. The person on the picture is 165 cm / US 5.5 and wears an S.
Fabric: the pattern is meant to be sew in a knit or jersey fabric. On the pictures, the grey pants is a jersey composed of cotton (95%) and lycra (5%).
Difficulty: If you have already sewn jersey, this project will be very easy, all the more so if you own an overlocker. If you're just figuring out your way with jersey, this is a great first project.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter
- Leo pants pattern in 2 sizes only XS and S
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then in 4 separate files in the ZIP XS A4 / XS in US letter / S in A4 / S in US letter
- Fabric requirement in inches in the file
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Materials you need at home:
- Medium or heavy weight knitted jersey (120 cm from 140 cm)
- Optionally 15 cm from ribbed material for waistband
- 4 cm wide elastic tape 66-70 cm
- sewing thread, ballpoint or stretch needle
Oui sewing patterns
Hi there ! My name is Isabelle and I am the one behind Oui Sewing Patterns, a brand dedicated to easy-to-follow sewing patterns for a simple, functional and dynamic wardrobe. My interest for sewing started as I was living in Berlin, Germany, where I lived for 3 years. But more than this, this brand stems in my love for design and fashion design in particular, I guess growing up in Paris is responsible in some way... Hope you enjoy my work ! For more of Oui Patterns, follow me on IG @ouipatterns.