- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the reindeer and tree and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English
RENE THE REINDEER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
René the Reindeer frolics in the forest. These little toys also make super Christmas decorations.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the reindeer antlers which are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The reindeer is approximately 11cm tall (including antlers) and 11cm long. The finished tree is approximately 11.5cm tall.