Retro Top Knot Headband - Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Retro Top Knot Headband Printable PDF Sewing Pattern
This pattern is great for beginners. It is a single PDF page, so an easy pattern to start with if you have never used a downloadable pattern before! These cute headbands also make a perfect (and quick) homemade gift for birthdays, and holidays, or simply keep them for yourself!
Headband finished width: 1.5" (3.8cm) Circumference: fits a range of head sizes from 15"-24"
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share this pattern.
Pattern Level: ☆CURIOUS☆ -Capable -Confident -Cocky -Couture -Crazy
☆CURIOUS☆: Beginner. I would love to sew! I have a sewing machine, but I've really never done much with it.
The pattern can be immediately downloaded and printed at home! I also have a blog post tutorial full of photos to help you along your way as well. Check it out at http://www.goheendesigns.com/blog/retro-top-knot-headband-tutorial
- One page PDF printable pattern that is compatible with US letter or A4 paper
- Basic instructions
- Link to a photo tutorial on my blog
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yd of fabric (1/4 meter) for the headband pieces or if you are using fabric scraps, you need four 3”x15” pieces (8cm x 38cm)
- Elastic (differs depending on each person, but around 3" or 8cm)
- Sewing Machine (or you can hand sew everything if you prefer. It is just much much slower)
- Fabric Marker/Chalk
- Scissors (paper and fabric scissors)
- Ruler/Measuring Tape