- All instructions in cm and inches
- Full, detailed illustrated sewing instructions
- Permission for home sewers to use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make items to sell.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of requirements
- Large Bag: 0.9 metres x 110cm wide fabric (1 yard x 45 inch wide fabric)
- Small Bag: 0.7m x 110cm wide fabric (¾ yard x 45 inch wide fabric)
- Optional: Contrast handles: 0.2m x 110cm wide fabric (¼ yard x 45 inch wide fabric)
Sew your own reusable shopping bags using this pdf sewing pattern. This pattern provides instructions for making an environmentally friendly, washable reusable shopping bag. These bags are quick and easy to make and incredibly useful for hauling groceries and library books and stuffing with all manner of treasures for picnics and days out.
Two sizes of bag are included in the pattern. A larger size, ideal for use as a shopping bag, library bag or for storage; and a smaller size, ideal for children to use as a prop in shopping games or a means to carry toys and trinkets.
Please note: All pattern pieces for this bag are rectangles, therefore, there are no printable pattern pieces included in this pattern. Instead the pattern includes a list of measurements for each bag panel alongside clear, illustrated instructions explaining how to put the bag together. All measurements are provided in both cm and inches
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.