Crochet a very cute rhino with this fun and easy to follow crochet pattern.
This pattern is written in English (US Terms), German and Dutch. With photo's to help you make this cute rhino.
This is a beginner/intermediatte project.
I used Catania yarn to make this rhino, but you can use any yarn. If you use a thicker yarn, it will become much bigger!
Size: 16 cm
The pattern has been tested by a team of testers.
- Written detailed tutorial
- Easy to follow
- Approximate size of character 16cm (size can vary depending on the thread used and the size of hook).
Materials you need at home:
- 2.5 mm hook
- Purple cotton - Catania color 113
- Off white cotton - catania color 105
- Yellow cotton - catania color 208
- 1 pair black safety eyes 6mm
- Tapestry needle
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.