Richter Hooded Children's Jumper - Knitting
Part of The Colours Of Iceland Collection
Featuring a Richter Scale detail and a roomy fit, this hoodie is perfect for adventurous kids who like to climb the mountains.
Size 2 3 4 6 8 10 12 ans
Gauge 22 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette st in round
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 7 Sizes 2 3 4 6 8 10 12 ans
Materials you need at home:
- 3.75 mm/US5 100 cm/40” circ needle
- Set of 3.75 mm/US4 DPNs for sleeves, or needles for your preferred method of small circumference knitting
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast-on
- Tapestry needle
- 4 stitch markers
- 2 removeable marker
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.