- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the raccoon and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
RICKY THE RACCOON TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Did you know that raccoons are not fussy eaters, they will eat almost anything including fruit, nuts, frogs, birds, and even garbage! Thankfully, this little raccoon doesn’t need feeding!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the toes, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The raccoon is approximately 18cm tall (when standing, from toes to tops of ears).