- Pattern with photos
- detailed sewing instruction
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Suitable for Beginners
What was your first riding animal? I remember an old rocking horse made of cloth which I loved more than anything else. I wanted to make my daughter just as happy and sewed a riding animal for her. After making her a riding peacock, I wanted to bring a little horse to life too. I hope you have at least as much fun sewing as I did!
Size Height: 58 cm (22.8 inch) Length: 75 cm (29.5 inch) Width: 28 cm (11 inch)
- Stepp by stepp photos on 23 pages
- even beginners will be able sewing it
- measuerments in cm and inch
The pattern includes seam allowance. Language: english. Digital file for download. Two files: pattern and sewing instruction.
This is my original design/pattern, designed by www.frauscheiner.de