RIGA coat - sewing pattern with detailed instructions
Sewing pattern for an oversize coat with low, wide armholes. It is belted at the waist (three beltloops). The front opening slightly flares out from the waist to the neck to create a slight décolleté. The coat also has two large patch pockets at the front and a small high collar. It is lined and its length goes down to the knee. There is no way to close it other than the belt (given in the pattern).
You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
, PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
, Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 17 pages
, *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 17 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 57 pages
- US letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 63 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 3 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric (140cm/55'' wide) 275cm/108''/3yds (S34/36), 290cm/114''/3.2yds (S38/40), 300cm/118''/3.3yds (S42/46)
- Fusible interfacing 145cm/57'' x 90cm/35.5'' wide
- Lining 280cm/110''/3yds x 140cm/55"" wide
- Matching thread
- D shaped metal buckle 5cm/2'' height
- Optional piping to outline the armholes 130cm/51'' , , Medium to heavy weight woven fabric woolen fabrics, wool mixtures, broadcloath, tweed etc.
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.