- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the puppy and sweater, photos and diagrams
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
RILEY THE PUPPY TOY KNITTING PATTERN
I made my puppy in an alpaca yarn so he is really soft and cuddly. He has a sweater with raglan sleeves and a front pocket for carrying doggy snacks.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work simple increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The puppy is 33cm tall.