rob is a cute and cuddly soccer mascot.
no matter what your favourit team is, he will love to take part in your soccer evenings and celebrate with you.
He will be around 20 cm tall when standing
- This pattern helps you, to crochet a great toy pet. , , Many pictures are included, as well as a detailled instruction how to sew it together
Materials you need at home:
- Wool no 3
- 50 g black, yellow and white
- Left overs in red, light and dark grey
- A pair of eyes, about 2 cm wide
- if excisting about 15 cm of elastic band
- hook Nr. 3 and darning needle
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.