- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the fox and jacket, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
ROBBIE THE FOX TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Robbie is a little fox in a dapper green jacket.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. To minimise seaming, the fox’s head, body and legs are all knitted in one piece. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to knit the fox, and kitchener stitch grafting for the nose.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished fox is approximately 15.5cm tall including the ears.