Introducing my Robbie the Fox with his dapper green jacket, a quick to knit pocket-sized toy. Robbie is 15.5 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work and kitchener stitch. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the fox and jacket.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
- A stitch holder
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.