- European sizes 34 - 56 (= US 4-26, UK 6-28)
- Pattern A4, A0 and letter format to print at home
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Suitable for (advanced) beginning sewers
- Instructions for the dressing gown & Kimono version
- Size chart in cm and inches
Materials you need at home:
- for printing and gluing the pdf sewing pattern Scissors, adhesive tape and enough printing paper in the printer
- depending on the Size between 270 cm and 380 cm fabric
- Fabric scissors, Ruler, matching thread, Headed pins (or even better cloth clamps), Iron,
- Measuring tape to determine the correct size
Easy PDF Sewing Pattern for a feminine robe & dressing gown
In this ebook I will show you step by step how to sew your very own dressing grown. The instructions are easy to follow and this pattern is perfect for beginners or inexperienced sewists!
THE PDF SEWING PATTERN
- wide flared sleeves
- consists only of four cut pieces as well as the bands for sleeves, hem and neckline.
- with or without belt (depending on whether you want to sew the dressing gown or a light cardigan)
- the fabric consumption is 270 cm to 380 cm depending on size
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. :-)
Happy Creating 🖤
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours