- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
- Gauge is not critical with this design, for the sample stole 18.5 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm / 4 inch over lace pattern after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
This lacy wrap is designed to give an extra bit of glamour to your outfit on that special night out. Robijn can be made as a scarf or stole, the width and length are easily adjusted for further customization This design is suitable for any drapey lace-weight or fingering-weight yarn.
The body of this shawl has an easy-to-remember two row repeat which makes it a great traveling project. The instructions are both fully charted and written out. This pattern uses standard American English crochet terminology.
Size and finished measurements: Size S (L) – measurements after blocking: 26 (52) cm [10 ¼ (20 ½) inches] wide and 153 cm (60 ¼ inches) long.
Difficulty level: Stitches within this pattern are of sc, dc, slst, and ch st. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.