- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Robin Hood and his bow and arrow with 8 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
ROBIN HOOD TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Robin Hood, a heroic little outlaw from Sherwood Forest, with a little bow and arrow so he’s ready for any skirmishes! You can knit your own Robin Hood doll with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: The arrow shaft is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles, and all the other pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. The body incorporates Fair Isle (stranded) colourwork. Robin’s collar uses a picot cast off (step by step instructions are included in the pattern).
FINISHED SIZE: Robin Hood is approximately 14.5cm tall (including the hat).