Introducing my Robin Hood doll knitting pattern, with a little bow and arrow he’s ready for any skirmishes! Robin is 14.5 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The arrow shaft is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). The body incorporates Fair Isle (stranded) colour-work. Robin’s collar uses a picot cast off and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Robin Hood and his bow and arrow.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.5mm double pointed needles (DPNs)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.