Robotique - sleeveless sweater for children
Robotique is a cool sleeveless sweater for boys (and girls !), with a motif of robots, contrasted borders and a comfy hood.
The motif of robots is inspired by some of my son’s drawings.
It is knitted from the bottom up, in the round until the underarms, then the front and back are knitted separetely. Stitches are picked up for borders of armholes and for the hood.
It exists in 6 sizes : 2-4-6-8-10-12 years.
- Knitting pattern with a chart for the robot design
- US and Metric measurement
- sizes 2-4-6-8-10-12 years
Materials you need at home:
- 265 (300/330/360/400/440) yards of worsted yarn for the main colour
- 200 (220/250/275/300/330) yards of worsted yarn for the contrasting colour.
- circular needles US 4 - 3.5 mm and US 6 - 4.0 mm
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 spare needle
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/