The first excursion into space can´t start early enough, at least in your phantasie.
Therefor I can offer you a crochet pattern for a rocket that rattles and fits in a babies hand as good as possible.
It will becom about 13x7x7 cm big, depending on the size of your wool
It can easily be crochet from a beginner
any questions left, don´t hesitate to contact me...
- This pattern helps you, to crochet a great baby rattle. , , Many pictures are included, as well as a detailled instruction how to sew it together
Materials you need at home:
- The rocket can be crochet with left overs in the following colours
- Red, blue, green, yellow, grey, light yellow and orange (e.g. Catania Schachenmayr, 2,5 wool)
- A hook no 3
- a darning needle , *and some stuffing
- A rattle ball, about 2,5 to 3 cm
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.