My Rockin’ Robins are ready for a Christmas party! When standing, the larger robin is 12 cm tall and the smaller robin is 6 cm tall. The pattern is 5 pages and written in English. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the big robin’s tummy. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions and photos to make the 2 robins.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5 mm (US 4) single-pointed knitting needles
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Small buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.