Unisex and versitile romper with sleeve option. Features elastic leg opening, collar and snap opening.
Included in the sewing pattern files are size charts, sewing term glossary, printing instructions and other helpful bits of info! The instructions are step-by-step and photo illustrated. To use the sewing pattern simply print and tape!
Includes all sizes listed: 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2t, 3t, 4, 5, 6
This is a great confident beginner skill level pattern.
Want to use this to make items to sell? No problem! Just send me a quick note, I would love to support you!
This sewing pattern for this romper is great for kids, toddlers and babies. Style it sleeveless or without the collar for a classic and playful look for boys!
- Detailed, step-by-step photos-illustrated instructions
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2t, 3t, 4, 5, 6 , *Suitable for confident beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 2/3 yard to 1 1/3 yard fabric (fabric chart included)
- 1/2 inch (13mm) single-fold bias tape
- (1) 15 or 16 size snap
- 1/4 inch (6mm) elastic
Simple sewing patterns for babies and kids!