Roni hood size XL, VIKISEWS
This pattern is size XL. Our measurements table information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes XS-S, M-L, XL, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Roni hood:
Roni is a semi-fitted, padded, detachable hood that features wide horizontal quilting. The front has an open end zipper at the center. There is a casing along the edge of the hood with a cord threaded through it. The cord is secured with two metallic cord locks. Roni is waist-length.
Approximate sewing time: 1.5 days Model Inna: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 94, height 172. Inna is wearing size XS–S in height 3.
Sizes: XS - S (EU34 - EU38), M - L (EU40 - EU46), XL (EU48 - EU52).
To sew this hood, choose outerwear fabrics with the following properties: - medium-weight, soft, non-stretch, opaque, windproof and water-resistant - the fabric content can include natural (cotton), artificial (viscose, acetate), blends (cotton + polyester, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: blended raincoat fabric, dewspo, twill, taffeta, taslan, etc. The main fabric is used for the lining as well. For the insulation layer, use alpolux, isosoft, thinsulate, polyester batting 200 g/m2. The hood in the photo is made in outerwear dewspo fabric (100% polyester). This fabric is medium-weight, structured, windproof and water-resistant. The insulation layer is polyester batting 200 g/m2.
More sizes of Roni hood:
Size XS-S: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roni-hood-size-xs-s-vikisews
Size M-L: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roni-hood-size-m-l-vikisews
Size XL: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roni-hood-size-xl-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Polyester batting
- 3. One open end zipper, 50–60 cm (19 5/8–23 5/8") long depending on the height. To be measured on the pattern piece.
- 4. Two grommets
- 5. One cord for the casing, 150 cm (59") long
- 6. Two cord locks
- 7. One spool of matching thread.
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!