- illustrated tutorial
- size 30 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Red Fleece 50 x 50 cm (20 x 20 inch)
- BlackFleece 35 x 35 cm (14 x 14 inch)
- White Fleece 35 x 25 cm (14 x 10 inch)
- Beige Fleece 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Black Felt 6 x 6 cm (3 x 3 inch)
- White Felt 10 x 5 cm (4 x 2 inch)
- Yellow Felt (red bull) 6,5 x 6 cm (3 x 3 inch)
- Brown Felt (brown bull) 7 x 7 cm (3 x 3 inch)
Sew your own very cute bull!
The one on the photo is made from fleece and felt, but other fabrics will work to.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this crazy bull so much fun and easy to do.
The bull is 30 cm when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: email@example.com
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.