- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- All measurements in cm and inches
- Special supplies sheet
Materials you need at home:
- - Main fabric top version: 50/55/60/80/85/90/95/100 cm for 140 cm width or 1/2/5/8/3/4/7/8/1/1/1/1 1/8 yards for 54" width dress version: 70/80/120/130/150/170/180/190 cm for 140 cm width or 3/4/7/8/13/8/11/2/15/8/17/8 /2/2 yards for 54" width
- - Secondary fabric for the dress belt: 10/10/10/20/20/20/20/20 cm for 140 cm width or 1/8/1/8/1/8/1/4/1/4/1/4/1/4/1/4 yards for 54" width
- - Lace braid, mini pompoms ... to edge the ruffles: 90/100/110/120/130/140/150/160 cm or 1/11/8/11/4/13/8/11/2/15/8/15/8/13/4 yards
- - To close the back opening, according to your choice: (a) thin cord / round elastic: 6 cm - 2 3/8 " and 1 button 10-12 mm or 3/8-1/2 " diameter (b) 1 hook and eye (c) DMC embroidery threads: 3 x 60 to 80 cm - 3 x 24 to 31 "
Rosea is a top or dress pattern for girls available from 2 to 16 years old. It can be sewn from a woven or a jersey fabric. The gathered ruffles are an integral part of the front and back pieces. They can be finished with a pretty lace braid or mini pompons, or with a fringe bias for example. If you use a woven fabric, a teardrop opening at the back allows the passage of the head. The top can be sewn with a gathered basque and you can add pintuck pleats at the front neckline. A belt can be sewn for the dress and the top with basque to tighten the waist.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.