Introducing my Roses knitting pattern. These roses could be made as brooches, sewn onto woolly hats, or use to decorate gift boxes. Each rose is 3.5 cm across. The rose is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, and work a k2tog decreases.
- Instructions for making the rose.
- A list of abbreviations and materials.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- A darning or tapestry needle
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.