Introducing my Round Robin knitting pattern. This is a quick to knit decoration to hang on your tree at Christmas. The robin is 8 cm wide. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the robin.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- Black beads and white and yellow felt fabric for the beak and eyes
- A handful of toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.