- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the robin
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English
ROUND ROBIN KNITTING PATTERNS
This is a quick to knit round robin that would look cute hanging from your tree at Christmas. There are no colour changes needed, just a bit of seaming to finish your robin.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished robin is approximately 8cm diameter (excluding the legs).