The Round the World Purse, an original Toriska pattern, is fun novelty bag perfect for storing toys or other small objects. Use fancy fabric and add a wrist strap for a unique special occasion bag. Your imagination is your only limit in customizing this little sphere-shaped purse. It comes in four sizes and includes instructions on adding a wrist strap or shoulder strap. Recommended for intermediate sewers who are comfortable with sewing zippers, curves, and small pieces with precise seam allowances. Illustrations and photos are included in this tutorial.
X- Small: 4.5” diameter (11.5 cm)
Small: 6.0” diameter (15 cm)
Medium: 7.5” diameter (19 cm)
Large: 9.0” diameter (23 cm)
This pattern includes 15 pages of instructions, with detailed illustrations and photos. There are 5 pages of the printable pattern. Pattern instructions are given in both inches and centimeters. This can be printed on Letter or A4 paper.
YES! You may sell items made from this pattern. No, you may not distribute the actual pattern, I own it, copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved.
- Intermediate Sewing Pattern
- Four sizes
Materials you need at home:
- 6"- 1/3 yd (15 cm- .33 m) exterior fabric
- 6"- 1/3 yd (15 cm- .33 m) interior fabric
- 6"- 2/3 yd (15 cm- .6 m) foam interfacing or ultra-stiff interfacing such as Peltex
- 1/2 yd- 1.5 yd (.5 m- 1.5 m) woven fusible interfacing
- 3 zipper (XSmall- 12", Small- 16", Medium- 20", Large- 24").
- Optional- 1-2 D-rings and 1-2 Swivel hooks for wrist strap or purse strap
- Free arm sewing machine with zigzag function
I'm Tori of Toriska Bags. I love creating PDF sewing patterns. When I'm not sewing purses I am sewing clothes for myself and my four children or reading a book.