Row Your Boat in an interesting and fairly straight forward pattern for a truly unique baby blanket. You can easily give it a personal touch by choosing your own colorways to get different results. The blanket is knit all in one, with a garter stitch border surrounding a gentle wavy pattern that reminds me of the nursery rhyme: Row, row , row your boat, gently down the stream. It looks nice on both sides( see photos). 3 SIZES Stroller: 30 x 35 " ( 76 x 89 cm) Swaddling: 40 x 40 " (101 x 101 cm) Toddler: 42 x 52 " ( 106 x 132 cm)
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- 3 Sizes , Stroller 30 x 35 " ( 76 x 89 cm) , Swaddling 40 x 40 " (101 x 101 cm) , Toddler 42 x 52 " ( 106 x 132 cm)
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
Materials you need at home:
- MATERIALS DK yarn in main colour 400, 500, 600 g , DK yarn in 3 different contrast colours, 100 g of each approx. 280 m of yarn per 100 g ball , , Yarn Suggestions , Main Colour King Cole Big Value Baby, Sirdar Snuggly DK, Rico Baby Classic DK , Contrast Colours King Cole Melody DK, Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter, , Rico Baby So Soft Print DK , 2 stitch markers , circular knitting needle ( to accommodate the large number of sts) 4 mm (US 6) 100 cm or 40" long , TENSION/GAUGE 22 sts and 30 rows make 10 cm or 4" square in stockinette stitch
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.