Roxy sweatshirt size M-L, VIKISEWS
This pattern is size M-L. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes XS-XL, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Roxy sweatshirt:
Roxy is an oversized sweatshirt with a straight silhouette. It features shoulder darts on the front and back, a round neckline finished with a ribbing neckband, and a widened shoulder line. The sleeves are full-length and oversized, and feature design lines finished with piping. The sleeves are finished with cuffs made of ribbing. The hem is finished with a casing with an elastic cord and toggle stoppers at the side seams to adjust the length. Roxy is below-hip length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size XS–S in height 3. Model Yana: Bust 107cm (42 1/2”), Waist 87cm (35 1/2”), Hips 122cm (50 1/2”), Height 174 (5'8”). Yana is wearing size XL in height 3. Approximate sewing time – 1 day (8 hours).
To sew this sweatshirt, choose knit fabrics with the following properties: - soft, breathable, non-stretch or with very little stretch, medium-weight; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + elastane, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: heavyweight sweatshirt fleece. Attention! We do not recommend lightweight knit fabrics, jersey fabrics, French terry, and lighter weight sweatshirting. We recommend using rib knit fabric as an additional material for the cuffs and the neckband. The garment in the photo is made of heavyweight sweatshirt fleece. The fabric is medium weight, soft, and low-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of viscose, polyester, and elastane. The cuffs and the neckband are made of rib knit fabric.
More sizes of Roxy sweatshirt:
Size XS-S: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roxy-sweatshirt-size-xs-s-vikisews
Size M-L: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roxy-sweatshirt-size-m-l-vikisews
Size XL: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/roxy-sweatshirt-size-xl-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Elastic cord for casing, 5 mm in diameter
- 3. 2.5 cm (1") of lightweight interfacing
- 4. 16 cm (6 1/4") of 130 cm (51") wide rib knit fabric
- 5. 30 cm (11 3/4") of 1cm (3/8") wide twill tape to finish the back neckline
- 6. 4 grommets, 6 mm (1/4") in diameter
- 7. 2 double-hole stoppers
- 8. 1.3 m (1 3/8 yd) of 1.5 cm (5/8") wide knit piping. Alternatively, you can make your own piping. You will need: 3.5 cm (1 3/8") of 160–180 cm (63–70") wide lightweight knit fabric. 1.3 m (1 3/8 yd) of cotton cord, 3 mm (1/8") in diameter.
- 9. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 10. Matching thread for the piping — 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!