- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the duck and hat plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
RUBBER DUCKY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Hello ducky! With this knitting pattern you can knit your own cuddly ducky with a jaunty sailor hat.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and knit stripes (i.e. changing colour at the end of a row). This pattern incorporates kitchener stitch grafting for the body, and you can find a free tutorial on how to work kitchener stitch at http:// fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/ tutorials/how-to-do-kitchener- stitch-grafting
FINISHED SIZE: The duck is approximately 14cm tall and 11cm long (without the hat).