Rucksack, backpack GEO - pattern and sewing instruction
Sewing pattern and tutorial for your favourite new backpack with front pocket, lateral pockets and an extractable inner pocket. Perfect on holiday or when you are out and about!
The pattern includes 32 pages of detailed decription with pictures and a pattern to cut out and glue together.
The pattern is suitable for advanced seamstresses and fearless beginners. :)
The backpack has no lining, its size is 34 x 30 x 13 cm.
- illustrated sewing pattern and instructions
- metric measurement
- one size fits all
- suitable for advanced seamstresses
Materials you need at home:
- Basic fabric approx. 120 x 90 cm
- Decorative fabric approx. 60 x 60 cm
- Light cotton fabric 30 x 40 cm
- Volume fleece approx. 35 x 60 or 90 cm
- Fusible fleece (depending on fabric choice)
- Velcro to sew approx. 35 cm
- Belt band (length 290 cm, width 25 mm), 2 tri-glides (for 25 mm belts)
- 1 Zipper (25 cm), 1 Zipper (30 cm), 1 zipper, O-shape two-way zipper (90 cm)
- Elastic band (approx. length 30 cm, 6-8 mm, width), thread
- sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, tailor's chalk or pencil, pointed and blunt needles, ruler, lighter
Hi! I'm Kathrin, Designer from Hamburg in Germany. I like animals of all kinds, sewing and drawing. You can not only find my patterns here but also many other funny products with my animal illustrations on my website and my pattern designs on spoonflower.com.