Rucksack pattern - Jules
The Jules bag is 30 cm wide by 35 cm high and about 10 cm deep. It can be worn either on the back, or in front of, across the body, or over the shoulder. It has on the front a flap with a pocket as well as a small fancy pocket on the side and another simpler pocket inside. It can contain a laptop, some lessons or sports stuff.
Materials you need at home:
- 35 x 150 cm of dry waxed fabric or other thick canvas or denim
- 50 cm of Stylevil (padding from Vlieselin)
- 50 cm of Vlieseline H630
- 35 x 150 cm of cotton lining
- 55 x 110 cm of fancy fabric
- One 60 cm long zip, with 2 sliders if possible
- One 20 cm long zip
- One meter of 3cm wide cotton webbing
- A buckle and carabinier set
Les Patrons de Kate
Kate's patterns were born from observations from customers in our French store: young women wanted to make simple but pretty and functional bags while remaining easy to sew.
The Rosaria bag and the bum bag are wear-resistant bags that stand the test of time without aging. They will accompany you for a very long time. In this shop you will find our bestsellers which have been tested and ... approved by many french people ! 😉