- Illustrated sewing pattern
- Sized to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl®
- Intermediate sewing skill required
- Metric and Imperial measurements
- Link to photo tutorial blog post for extra help.
This is a 15 page tutorial and pattern for the ruffle dress to fit popular 18" dolls. It includes full size pattern pieces. Measurements are in cm and inches. There is a sizing square on each page of the patterns. You need about 40cm of patterned light weight fabric and 25cm of white for the bodice. The garment closes in the back with velcro. You can use buttons or snaps if you like.