- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the reindeer and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
RUPERT REINDEER TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Rupert reindeer is a cuddly knitted toy with a big a grey nose, but you could knit the nose in red to make a Rudolph reindeer.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished reindeer is 34cm tall (from tips of toes to top of antlers when standing).