Ruth shorts height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Ruth shorts:
Ruff is a pair of straight-cut, semi-fitted shorts with front pleats at the waistline and side seam pockets with flaps. The back is fitted with waist darts. The waistband has a V-shaped overlap at the front and fastens with a hook and bar on the inside. The shorts feature cuffs at the bottom and close with a fly front zipper. The waistband and pocket flaps close with buttons and buttonholes. The upper edge of the waistband sits at the natural waistline. The waistband, upper section of the side seams, pleats and flaps feature decorative topstitching. The garment is mid-thigh length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174 cm (5’8”), Bust 107 cm (42 1/8”), Waist 87 cm (34 1/4”), Hips 122 cm (48”). Yana is wearing size 50, adjusted at the waist, in height 3. Approximate sewing time ― 1 day (8 hours).
To sew the shorts, choose suiting fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, soft, non-stretch, structured - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton, linen, silk), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: denim, fine wale corduroy, cotton, linen Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit fabrics and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, fabrics that include natural fibers (cotton, sateen, batiste) and artificial fibers (viscose) are recommended. The shorts in the photo are made of denim. The fabric is heavy-weight, structured. The fabric stretches due to the weave. The fiber content is 100% cotton. The lining is 100% cotton.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric, 140 cm (55”) wide, for all sizes and heights — 0.31 m (3/8 yd)
- 3. Lightweight fusible knit or woven interfacing, 140 cm (55") wide — 0.25 m (1/4 yd)
- 4. One 24 cm (9 1/2”) long zipper for all sizes and heights
- 5. Three buttons, 2–2.3 cm (3/4–7/8”) in diameter
- 6. One metal bar
- 7. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 8. Matching topstitching thread (for example, Madeira №35) — 1 spool
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!