- Illustrated knitting pattern
- US Imperial measurements/ Metric measurements
- Fully written instructions
- One size - 48”/122cm long by 7”/18cm wide - adaptable
Bands of stocking stitch and reverse stocking stitch make this cowl comfortably squishy, while brightly coloured bobbles and picot edging make it really stand out from the crowd.
Better still - there’s no purling, and the bobbles are made without needing to turn your work, so this truly is something that’s easier than it looks!
Size - 48”/122cm long by 7”/18cm wide. Easily adjusted by changing the number of stitches or repeats.
- For the main colour I used a full skein of SweetGeorgia Yarns CashLuxe Fine, which is 400yds/366m per 112g.
- For the contrast I used 50g of Viking of Norway Nordlys. I chose this because of its long colour changes - similar yarns include Knit Picks Chroma and Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic.
Gauge - 6 sts = 1 inch/2.5cm in stocking stitch