- illustrated step-by-step instructions
- pattern with two different cuts
- sizes 34 - 48 (EUR) / 6 - 20 (US)
- easy to sew, even for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- max. 2.40m/ 95in of fabric (cotton (woven or knits, with or without elasthane), cord, denim
- fabric for waistband, applications, decorations
- Snaps or KamSnaps
- fusible interlining, app. 0.5m/20in
- pair of scissors or Rotary cutter
- sewing machine and/or serger
"Sackpants" is a pattern for a super saggy harem pant. The eBook contains two different cuts, so that you can sew it out of stiff, non stretchable fabrics as well. It covers the sizes 34 - 48 / 6 - 20. You can sew it for men as well as the included measurement table can be used to transform the sizes to men sizes. An illustrated step-by-step instruction guides you trough the sewing process and makes it easy to sew, even for beginners.
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)