Sahaba - sleeveless sweater for women
Sahaba will be like a delicate cloud, a light mist, a thin muslin around you.
Sahaba is knitted bottom up, in the round and is completely seamless. The spectacular and gorgeous lace collar is knitted at the end, it is your reward, the summit you climbed to, the icing on the cake !
- Knitting pattern with a chart for the lace pattern on the cowl
- 6 sizes XS (S/M/L/XL/XXL).
- US and Metric measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 640 (660/710/770/820/875) yards of a mohair and silk blend.
- circular needles US 6 - 4.0 mm
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 spare needle
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/