Salty seal is great fun for all ages to sew. He is 4 inches high when completed (10cm).
He is very easy to sew in felts (although plush or fabrics can be used also) and needs no joints fitted.
Salty is suitable for beginners and his pattern has easy to follow instructions (including making his colourful ball) and lots of reference photos.
- Suitable for beginners
- Easy to sew in felts
- Suitable for hand sewing or machine
- 4 inches tall (10cm)
Materials you need at home:
- One 12 x 9 inch (30 x 23cm) craft or wool felt/ or suitable plush fabric.
- Embroidery thread
- Small pieces of coloured felts (at least 2)
- Suitable non-allergenic toy stuffing
- Sewing thread
- Scissors, needle and pins
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x