- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the lion and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques (including how to knit loops)
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
SAMSON THE LION TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
He’s the king of the jungle, meet Samson the Lion!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row and sew seams. Samson has a mane of curly hair which is made by knitting loops, and instructions on how to knit loops are included in the pattern. If you have never knitted loops before, I also have a free tutorial on my website to help you at http://fluffandfuzz.weebly.com/knitting-tutorials/how-to-knit-loops
FINISHED SIZE: The finished lion is 27cm tall (from tips of toes to top of ears when standing).