Sandra - Skirt - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - Beginner
Sandra, is a skirt easy to wear and easy to do. This model is ideal to start sewing clothes.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included
- A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK 2/6 - 16/20
- Level 1: beginner
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric 95 cm in 130 cm wide
- Elastic 3 cm wide & length your waist circumference
- For this model, prefer light and fluid but non-transparent materials such as viscose crepe, silk satin or cotton. Weight about 150/ 250gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".