Sandy pintuck yoke top and tunic
by Lily Bird Studio
This tunic features a front yoke with pintuks and a wide comfortable bodice. It closes at the front yoke with 3 buttons or snap fasteners (instructions to install the snap fasteners are included in the tutorial). This tunic has 3 sleeve options; short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve length and full length sleeve. This tutorial includes the instructions to make each sleeve and has 3 different hem options; straps (for the short sleeves only), regular hem and elastic cuff.
- Fully scaled color coded pattern (A4 file)
- Sizes: 1 to 10 years
- Measurements are in inches and centimeters
- Pattern includes seam allowance
Materials you need at home:
- woven fabric (1 to 1 1/2 yards)
- thread of matching color
- rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 medium size buttons
- elastic (for elastic sleeve hem option only)
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Lily Bird Studio
Sewing patterns for kids wear.
Read more +