- pattern in DIN A0 with layers
- pattern in DIN A4 with layers
- pattern for projectors with layers
- detailed instructions as PDF
Materials you need at home:
- 2 – 4 linear meters of knitted fabric such as jersey or French Terry
- optional 60cm cuffed fabric (starting from 70cm tubular fabric)
- of course sewing machine and so on
The name says it all – a shirt to throw over for all occasions. Whether you decide to add cuffs or simply hem, is up to you. And depending on your choice of fabric and sewing method, it always look and feel different. The optional division leaves also space for your own creativity. An absolute feel-good piece. The instructions are suitable for absolute beginners.
Hello, my name is Sandra, 41 and to me belongs the label "Sanny Kreativ". I live in hesse in Germany. I have been sewing since I was a teenager and in 2008 I started my business after a lot of learning. My focus is on everyday patterns with that little extra. Also oversizes are to be found with me.
So I have made my hobby to a business and hope to make you happy.