- detailed instructions as PDF
- pattern for projectors with layers
- pattern in DIN A0 with layers
- pattern in DIN A4 with layers
- pattern in US letter with layers
Materials you need at home:
- 1 – 3 (78-118”) running meters to 140cm (55”) Jersey or French Terry (elastic fabric)
- elastic, 1cm (0.4”) wide, Length = shoulder circumference, optional + 2x for arms and ankles
- elastic, 2cm (0.8”) wide, length = waist size -10%
A jumpsuit for all seasons.
The Carmen neckline is an absolute eye-catcher. And thanks to the optional straps there is no need to worry that the neckline will slip during a play session. Various hem options complete the whole thing.
The instructions are suitable even for beginners.
Hello, my name is Sandra, 41 and to me belongs the label "Sanny Kreativ". I live in hesse in Germany. I have been sewing since I was a teenager and in 2008 I started my business after a lot of learning. My focus is on everyday patterns with that little extra. Also oversizes are to be found with me.
So I have made my hobby to a business and hope to make you happy.