Sannys raglan dress-32-64-e-book and sewing instructions
Different sleeve lengths and as an eye-catcher a “mullet” hem. This dress does not need more to look great. Because of the raglan sleeves and hemmed hem and neckline, it is also sewn in no time. The instructions are also suitable for absolute beginners.
- detailed instructions as PDF
- pattern in DIN A0 with layers
- pattern in DIN A4 with layers
- pattern in US letter with layers
- pattern for projectors with layers
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5 lm – 2.5 lm to 140cm knitwear like cottonjersey or french terry
- optional elastic bias tape, if you use a thicker fabric
- printer, sewing machine and so on
Hello, my name is Sandra, 41 and to me belongs the label "Sanny Kreativ". I live in hesse in Germany. I have been sewing since I was a teenager and in 2008 I started my business after a lot of learning. My focus is on everyday patterns with that little extra. Also oversizes are to be found with me.
So I have made my hobby to a business and hope to make you happy.