Santa and Gnome are quick to knit toys. Use them to decorate your home for Christmas, or hang on your tree. These are worked predominantly in stockinette, with knitted bobble noses. Both mostly follow the same pattern, using different colours and with two different hats. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the toys are knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Knitting pattern to make the two dolls.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- 13.5cm tall (without hats)
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.