- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- 64 cm (25 inches) tall
- Suitable for Intermediate Knitters
- Instructions and illustrated photos for using the magic loop method of circular knitting
Materials you need at home:
- Double knitting (8 ply) yarn
- 3.5 cm (4 US) - 80 cm long circular needles , *4 buttons for Rudolph's waistcoat
- Toy stuffing
Two very important characters for the Christmas Season - Santa and Rudolph. They are both very cuddly and loved by all the children they meet. They measure 64 cm (25 inches) tall and are very soft and adorable.
You can knit your own by following my knitting patterns which give step-by-step instructions. All knitted in stocking stitch with double knitting yarn and 3.5 cm (4 US) needles. There are 2 patterns included in this purchase one for Santa and one for Rudolph. Suggested materials are provided and very clear instructions.
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.