- the pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Santa and the snowman plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
SANTA AND SNOWMAN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A festive pair to decorate your home for Christmas.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The snowman is approximately 12cm tall, and Santa 16cm tall (including the hats).