This is a PDF Knitting Pattern, available for immediate download, for a Teddy Bear Costume, in English only
I created this costume to fit my Wooly Crew Teddy Bear which is available here on Makerist. Each item in the costume is quick, easy and fun to make. The Santa Claws Bear Costume comprises trousers, jacket, hat, beard and belt.This costume will have your Teddy ready for any school play, Christmas event or party!
You will need 4mm needles and small amounts of DK yarn in red, white, black and yellow. You will also need a small amount of Stylecraft Eskimo in white or similar for beard.
- Easy to follow pattern
- To fit bear Approx Height when finished 33cm or 13in.
- Approx Tummy Circumference 31cm or 12in.
- Santa costume pattern only. (bear pattern not included)
Materials you need at home:
- 4mm knitting needle
- Approx 100g of red DK yarn
- Approx 20g white Dk yarn for trims and pompom
- Scrap of black DK yarn for belt
- Scrap of yellow DK yarn for belt buckle
- Approx 10g of Stylecraft Eskimo DK yarn or similar for beard
- Sewing up needle
- 4 small buttons
Independent Irish Knitwear Designer