Simply cut out the Santa gift box with all its little details, then assemble it quickly and easily following the instructions. Voilá: Your little gift box is ready and waiting to be filled. Dimensions approx. 10 cm x 12 cm x 4 cm (4“ x 4.7“ x 1.5“).
You may sell individual pieces of the gift box if original source is mentioned on the product (idea: mirid.de). Mass production is prohibited!
All rights – including copyright – remain with Miriam Dornemann.
- Cutting files in SVG, DXF and PDF formats
- Detailed instructions for plotting and assembling the gift box including tips
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Plotter (Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Portrait, Brother ScanNCut, Cricut …)
- Software to process the files (Silhouette Studio, ScanNCut Canvas …)
- Cardboard in red, approx. 220 g / m²
- Cardboard in pink, white, brown, skin colors, 120 g/m² - 180 g/m²
- Ribbon, approx. 20 cm long
- Black and white pens
- Adhesives, e.g. Adhesive spacer pads, photo glue