- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cosy
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
SANTA HAT EGG COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bring some festive cheer to Christmas breakfast with a Santa hat egg cosy! This is a great project for beginner knitters to try as this is knitted flat on straight needles (not in the round). You just need to know three stitches (knit, purl and a k2tog decrease).
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, decrease, and sew a seam.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg cosy is approximately 7cm tall (not including the bobble) and 8cm wide (un-stretched).